The Technical Committee on Real-Time Systems (TCRTS) of the IEEE Computer Society addresses systems issues in real-time systems. Real-time systems are systems in which its temporal properties are essential for reliability and correctness; the example applications include embedded systems, control systems, monitoring systems, and multimedia systems. The IEEE TCRTS promotes and facilitates the exchange of research results and development in the areas of applications, databases, distributed and parallel systems, formal methods and timing analysis, networks, operating systems and middleware, programming languages, scheduling and resource management, security, and verification and validation of real-time systems.
There are currently no events to display.
- CFP: RTAS 2015
- RTSS 2014 submission site is open – FIRM submission deadline is May 15th
- CFP: RTNS 2014
- CFP: OSPERT 2014
- RTSS 2014 – Preliminary CFP
- ECRTS 2014 Workshops Call for Papers: Submission deadline April 25th
- Open Faculty Positions – Max Planck Institute for Software Systems
- RATE: Workshop on Real-Time Ethernet – Call for Participation
- RTSS 2013 – Call for Participation
- (IEEE Spectrum) CMU’s Autonomous Car Doesn’t Look like a Robot