The Technical Committee on Real-Time Systems (TCRTS) of the IEEE Computer Society addresses systems issues in real-time systems. Real-time systems are systems in which its temporal properties are essential for reliability and correctness; the example applications include embedded systems, control systems, monitoring systems, and multimedia systems. The IEEE TCRTS promotes and facilitates the exchange of research results and development in the areas of applications, databases, distributed and parallel systems, formal methods and timing analysis, networks, operating systems and middleware, programming languages, scheduling and resource management, security, and verification and validation of real-time systems.
There are currently no events to display.
- Open Faculty Positions – Max Planck Institute for Software Systems
- RATE: Workshop on Real-Time Ethernet – Call for Participation
- RTSS 2013 – Call for Participation
- (IEEE Spectrum) CMU’s Autonomous Car Doesn’t Look like a Robot
- Open Faculty Positions – Washington University in St. Louis
- Research Opportunities at the University of York
- RTSS 2013 Workshops: CFP
- (In the News) Teaching old microphones new tricks
- (Freakonomics Radio) Baby, you can program my (driverless) car
- CFP: RTNS 2013